Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Q&A with Jack


So I borrowed this from my friend Laura's blog. She did it with her 4 year old.



1. What is something mom always says to you? Don't do that (wow. what a shining moment in my parenting career)

2. What makes mom happy? when I give you hugs

3. What makes mom sad? When I hit you

4. How does your mom make you laugh? When you tell me jokes

5. What was your mom like as a child? a baby

6. How old is your mom? 10

7. How tall is your mom? This tall (as Jack raises his arm only slightly above his head)

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Play games

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? you clean

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? a tree

11. What is your mom really good at? fixing things

12. What is your mom not very good at? you're not very good at making a chart

13. What does your mom do for her job? you go to work and play with all those babies.

14. What is your mom's favorite food? celery. (hilarious, because there's nothing I dislike more)

15. What makes you proud of your mom? that you go to school

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? john and john from they might be giants here come the abc's

17. What do you and your mom do together? play games

18. How are you and your mom the same? we both have a drum

19. How are you and your mom different? I have silver and white and orange shoes and you have blue ones

20. How do you know your mom loves you? because you call me sweet pea.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? that he gives you hugs.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? the beach.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love him! His replies are absolutely adorable.

Search This Blog