Sunday, May 24, 2009

For the love of Cloth!!!

I have to link this: heads up cloth lovers!

I love this blog, mostly because she created the diapers I use, so I find a lot of her BG tips to be really helpful.





Really, this is just a moment for me to cheer lead for cloth. It's funny that I noticed this post after attending a bridal shower yesterday. Of course at some point I had to change Leo and so I removed his bumGenius and put him in a KP. And all the little ladies were shocked and amazed by how easy cloth had become. No pins and no diaper services necessary. Everything pretty compact and easy to deal with. Lastly, they could not get over how cute cloth diapers have become.

"It can become an addiction if you have the money for it!" I laughed.

Well, in regards to the blog post I linked, I use cloth because it saves me money and it's better for the environment and it happens to leave my baby's ass rash free. Pretty good deal, don't you think?

No comments:

Search This Blog