Monday, May 25, 2009

A conversation with Jack

"You know Mommy, my penguin friend has a baby brother, and he has teeth! Actually, she has two babies, one is a girl and one is a boy."

So, Jack talks about his penguin friend pretty regularly, so I thought I'd do a Q&A to learn more about this friend. I encourage all parents to do these kinds of interviews, because they end up being pretty interesting and hilarious.

Where does your penguin friend live? In Hawaii
How old is your penguin friend? She's 5
Does she have a name? Yea
What is it? Her name is Breezette
Who does she live with? She has a orange house and she has ping pong there.
What's your favorite thing to do with your penguin friend? We love to go on walks and sometimes I take my Mahni stroller to her house. And she has a stuffed animal we can bring and her name is Ella. The stuffed animal is.
What's your penguin friend's favorite color? Black and Blue
What's your penguin friend's favorite thing to eat? Pesto Pasta
Does your penguin friend like music? Yes
What kind of music? It's called Ella the Elephant.
How do you go visit your penguin friend? I take a airplane. The trip is probably like 3 minutes. It's a different Hawaii, it's not so far, it's kind of close far.
What's her favorite thing to wear? A polka dotted skirt. And she has an orange shirt that goes with it. And the skirt is blue.
What's her favorite game? Her favorite game is go fish. And her favorite ball game is football.
What kind of house does she live in? She lives in, it's called owai. It's an orange kind of house. It's made out of metal. It's shaped like a rectangle.
What's her favorite musical instrument? The Piano. She loves to play the Piano.
What's her favorite drink? She likes to drink. She likes to drink pink latte's.
What does she like to sleep with at night? She sleeps with a blanket with toothbrushes and robots on it. It's a quilt.
Is there anything else you want to tell me about your penguin friend? She loves to go on hikes. She loves to play video games. Video games are kinda like you're a box. And her favorite animal is a lizard and a flamingo. Two favorite animals. I forgot something else. She likes to play the tuba.

I love this kid. If I was talented enough, I would turn this stuff into children's books!

No comments:

Search This Blog